Our campus ambassadors don’t make copies, they get a real hands on experience in field marketing. We are active at 100+ colleges and universities across the country. Campus Ambassadors complete incentive-based projects throughout the school year allowing them to work at their own pace. We offer hands-on guidance from managers and some real world experience that you can add to your resume.
Think you have what it takes to keep up with us?
View locations where the 5-hour ENERGY® Campus Ambassador is available to apply.
Campus Ambassador Job Description
The SWITCH, on behalf, 5-hour ENERGY® is looking for qualified students to join their field marketing team. Our program offers hands-on marketing experience through projects with one-on-one guidance from your manager.
- 2017-2018 academic calendar year
- Complete projects & prepare a PowerPoint recap for each
- Project examples: Planning, Product Education, Events, and Networking
- Keep a weekly inventory of all product used
- Monthly social media activity
- Complete weekly & monthly recaps including sampling activity & project status
- Business, marketing, or advertising majors preferred
- Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors preferred
- Must have extensive knowledge of campus activities & be actively involved within campus organizations
- Active on social media
- Ability to hold weekly conference calls & monthly meetings with managers
- Ability to manage and meet scheduled deadlines
- Excellent communication, public speaking, and strong organizational skills
- Be resourceful and able to improvise creatively to solve problems
- Available for the 2017-18 academic calendar year
Campus Ambassador Benefits
- Incentive based
- Hands on marketing & sales experience
- On your own time
- One-on-one coaching from managers
- Incentives for top performers
- Branded backpack
- Paid orientation
- Managers can assist you with receiving course credit (where applicable)
View locations where the 5-hour ENERGY® Internship is available to apply.